Old Happy Cakes Blog

-archive-

Monday, October 16, 2006

More cakes

A friend requested these for his mom's birthday. It was a late night delivery which then dipanjangkan ke sessi bersahur, bergelak, berborak..until I felt like I will accidently tertido kat meja mamak tu. Hehe..

















A close family friend celebrating her 11th year anniversary with husband. And my cousin Abg Yadi's simple birthday cakes. We all ate it after the tahlil. Some of the color didn't match very
well. Will note this in the future.

















Tahlil cupcakes. I figure fancy icing will look inapropriate, plus people who already berbuka will prefer going for a simple, soft cake with a cup of tea. I can say it was a small hit.


















Terima kasih kepada yang memberi komen dan bertanya. Keep the emails coming ya. As for brochures, if you are interested leave your email in the comment box and I will mail it to you as soon as I can. Have a good week everyone. Raya is coming soon!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home