Old Happy Cakes Blog

-archive-

Monday, March 26, 2007

Inspired By Characters

Assalamualaikum and hello there :)

I would like to express my deepest appreciation and gratitude for the overwhelming response given to Happy Cakes. Thank you for your kind emails, phone calls and stream of SMSes. Alhamdulillah and may Allah bless you.

Saya ingin mengumumkan sekali lagi bahawa pada bulan April keseluruhannya, Happy Cakes akan bercuti seketika kerana berpindah lokasi. Bermaksud, saya juga akan offline agak lama kerana menguruskan beberapa perkara. Operasi cuma akan bersambung semula bermula 10-Mei, Insya-Allah. Oleh itu, saya nak minta berbanyak-banyak maaf jika akan terlewat menjawap email. Jangan marah, jangan kecewa kerana saya juga giat berusaha menambahkan kecekapan supaya sesuai dengan perkembangan semasa. Sebarang masalah dan kelewatan saya mohon maaf sekali lagi. Keep visiting this blog as photos and updates will be updated every week.

Below are a couple of recent projects. It was a lot of fun!

Spiderman for Eiman's birthday. Many thanks to his mom, Melia :)















And congratulations to Zizie & Sam on their fourth year wedding anniversary. From Nightmare Before Christmas, to suit their black and white party theme.

17 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger fudge said…

    eiii...cantik nyer.... creative betul la u ni.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger shopaholic and friends said…

    cantikkk...nicee. delicately done.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jo still need ur brochure nak order for may! tq...

    lilyreeves05@yahoo.com

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    urgent - need your brochure. nak order utk bulan jun nnti. I duk bangi, boleh deliver ke?

    dinie003@yahoo.com

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, nak tanya..
    Berapa kire?
    Llease email me at eizsham@yahoo.com.
    Nak order untuk 1st July. Bole?

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jojoe,
    U inspire me! It has been a year since I touched the oven at home..
    and I am not sure when I'll start again! As I wrote in my blog, u're cup cakes are out of the world!

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger ...$weE+ 666... said…

    tenkiu for making the 'nitemare b4 christmas' a reality for me... a happy dream, not a nitemare...

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Viexoravogue said…

    cantik..nak order ur cupcakes for july..berapa hah?

    e-mail me lilynadia@hotmail.com

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger erinchunk said…

    hye kak jojo..my fren fiza,meli's sister is s0oo happy with the cupcakes..s0oo cute!!!! eiman was soo happy i bet ;) good job!! <33

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear joanna... I ada email you twice but maybe you were too busy to reply. Actually I wanted to order for my son's birthday on 29th April, but you will only receive orders from May 10 right? Alamak... can you make it exceptional for me? I really like your sesame street design. Please........

    Anyway, please send me your brochure to nikmatul@um.edu.my.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jo,would like to place an order in eof july and eof aug. Appreciate if u email me ur brochure.

    rgds
    ladylynn0303@yahoo.com

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hye. .can i have the broucher. .the price n everything. . plz . .email me . anyway, do u have mini cupcakes ? tq . .dira_zul@yahoo.com

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kak jo,
    i miss your cupcakes laa!! xsempat nak order for my sis's wedding (konon2 nak buat hen party).dahla dah pindah jauh.. =(hurmm.. anyways, i always love happycakes' effort and willingness to satisfy us customers.. hehe.. all the best kak jo!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger sitynuress said…

    hi jojoe... tq for stopping by at my fp ye!!! i'm so honoured u drop by tuk mencemar duli hehehe :P
    slamat berkenalan :))

    Yummy Cup Cakes!!!
    http://sity29.fotopages.com

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger adhan said…

    cantiknya...tapi jauh sangat..buatla branch kat ipoh ke..leh la sy gi order...

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kreatif giler la u ni... so kiut!! nak order so plzzz emel me menu, price list. dah emel kat u takut u tak dapat so i my address riza_ramli@yahoo.co.uk

    Tq tq tq tq

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi kak jojo,i would like to place an order in aug & sept.
    Appreciate if u can email me ur brochure.

    tq
    kaymie203@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home